ADMISSION FOR TRAINING AS A NURSE: DIPLOMA IN NURSING (GENERAL, COMMUNITY and PSYCHIATRY) AND MIDWIFERY – 2018
The Department of Health welcomes Mpumalanga Province nationals to apply to contemplate towards the four year Diploma in Nursing (General, Community and Psychiatry) and Midwifery. This gathering will be selected to learn at KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing from the second January 2018. Understudies will get a settled month to month stipend for the term of their examination and won’t be put on posts. There are no charges payable to be conceded at the College. If it’s not too much trouble take note of that space is constrained.
Candidates must meet ALL the accompanying mandatory least prerequisites, not some of them:
- A Matriculation Certificate fitting the bill for affirmation for a Diploma/degree.
- English in any event Level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Life Science/Biology/Physiology in any event Level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above.
- Arithmetic at any rate Level 3 or (HG E/SG D) or Maths Literacy in any event level 4 or above
- Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; go with in any event level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above
- Least aggregate confirmation point score (APS) of the six subjects with largest amounts ought not be under 25 (barring Life Orientation)
All certificates will be sent for confirmation. Chosen candidates will experience medicinal screening. A past capability in a Nursing or comparable program isn’t considered as a prerequisite for confirmation and does not supplant the above.
Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g. ABET) won’t be considered. Candidates with a handicap will be viewed as just as far as the intrinsic prerequisites of the nursing obligations
SUCCESSSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- To consent to an arrangement with the Department of Health to work back the quantity of years prepared
- To go to addresses for hypothetical information and do work coordinated learning at KZN wellbeing offices as required by the South African Nursing Council.
- To subject themselves to the standards and controls of KZN College of Nursing for nursing understudies.
- NOTE: Students will get a bursary for the term of their examination to cover accomodation, dinners and educational cost. There are no expenses payable to be conceded at the College.
For any enquries please contact Mr. R. Khoza @ 013 766 3165/Mr. B. Magagula @ 013 766 3425
How to apply
Closing date is 16 October 2017. All applications are to be entirely done on online on the authority Mpumalanga Department of Health site. The candidate should have a substantial email address
Kindly NOTE: No physical, faxed or messaged applications are permitted.
In the event that shortlisted the accompanying reports will be required amid meet )
- Unique Matriculation Certificate. (all endorsements will be sent to UMALUSI for confirmation)
- Duplicate of Identity Document affirmed inside three months of Closing Date.
- Confirmation of Residence
Because of the substantial number of uses typically got, correspondence will be constrained just to hopefuls considered for choice.
On the off chance that you are not reached after 31st December 2017 please consider your application unsuccessful