The South African Police Service thus welcomes jobless youth who comply with the necessities for a year entry level position program at Component: Program and Project Management: Head Office. The entry level position program is a piece of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
Closing Date: 22 Spetember
Non specific prerequisites:
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African national
- Must be in control of Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or comparable capability
- Must have no criminal record(s)
- Applicants must be jobless, was never utilized in field of the post and never took an interest in an
- entry level position program in the important field of the post already
- Applicants must be inhabitants of the area where the post is promoted (confirmation of private address
- to be appended)
- Applicants are limited to apply for 3 positions just (to finish an application for every ref number)
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
- Understudy Intern: Need commonsense involvement with a specific end goal to settle capability
- Matric Intern: Senior Certificate (Grade 12) no tertiary capability is required.
NB: Stipend for every class will be as dictated by the National Commissioner: South African Police
*Be possessing either a Degree in Business Management/Project Management
Program/Project Management *Certificate Short Course in Business Management
- To utilize MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel, etc.)and work under weight.
- Communicate both verbally and in composing.
- Assist venture supervisors and facilitators with an extensive variety of general office and managerial help including writing, documenting, taking minutes, making travel
- game plans, arranging occasions, gatherings and workshops.
- Assist with general as per SAPS Project Management strategy,
- procedure and formats.
- Prepare venture status reports as required.
- Track extends on PPM framework including updates of task designs as required.
- Assist with the support and organization of SharePoint Portal.
- Only the official application shape for the temporary position program (accessible on DPSA site and
- SAPS site) will be acknowledged. All guidelines on the application frame must be clung to.
- Inability to do as such may bring about the dismissal of the application.
- The reference number of the post must be accurately determined on the application frame.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application shape.
- Certified duplicates of a candidate’s ID report, Senior Certificate and all post school instructive
- capabilities acquired should likewise be submitted and joined to each application. Guaranteed duplicates
- ought not be more established than 3 months. No faxed or messaged applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be subjected to unique finger impression screening and reference checking.
- Applications must be sent timeously. Late applications won’t be acknowledged or considered. The
- shutting date for all applications is 2017-09-22 at 16h00.
- If a candidate is short-recorded, it can be anticipated from him/her to experience an individual meeting.
- Short-recorded candidates might be subjected to exceptional status.
- Correspondence will be led with effective understudies as it were. On the off chance that you have not been reached
- inside 3 months after the end date of this notice, please acknowledge that your application
- was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no commitment to fill a post after ad thereof.
- A stipend will be paid by confirmation of pertinent capability.
- Recommended applicants will be required to sign a year temporary position contract.
- Internship program in the SAPS may not be viewed as an assurance for programmed retention for
- changeless arrangement.
Lieutenant Colonel MS Mmamadisha, Tel no. (012) 393 4091
Warrant Officer S Ndhlovu, Tel no. (012) 393 4500*
PO MP Kgaloshi, Tel no. (012) 393 3213
The Section Head: Corporate Support, South African Police Service, Private Bag X 94, Pretoria, 0001.
(For attention Lieutenant Colonel MS Mmamadisha)
APPLICATIONS HAND DELIVERED:
The Section Head: Corporate Support, Opera Plaza, Annex Building, Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
Application must be dropped into the box available at the reception area.