Closing Date: 31 August 2017
Lancet Laboratories is hoping to utilize people with Grade 12 (Matric) to be a piece of the 2018/2019 Phlebotomy Learnership Program on a 2 year settled term Learnership Contract, initiating as from February 2018. We invite applications from people with handicaps.
A phlebotomist is a person who draws blood tests and furthermore aid the gathering and transportation of examples other than venous blood (e.g. blood vessel blood, pee, tissues, sputum)
To apply you should:
- Have a substantial review 12 school leaving endorsement with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D image or accomplishment level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African subject
- Have a decent summon of English dialect (Written and Verbal)
- Have claim settlement in the predetermined zone for the span of the Learnership
- Be set up to go into an assention for two years.
The learnership program is accessible in the accompanying ranges:
- JHB Central
- JHB – West Rand
- JHB – South
- JHB – North
- JHB – East
- Pretoria locale
- Rustenburg locale (Valid Driver’s permit required)
- Polokwane locale
- Mpumalanga locale
***all candidates are required to indicate the territories they are applying for in the headline of their application email.
How to apply
Intrigued people who meet the above criteria and live in the territories recorded underneath are welcome to apply for this open door by sending a compact CV (least 2 pages), Certified Copy of ID, Certified Copy of Grade 12 declaration and a letter of purpose (no longer than 1 page) rousing why you ought to be considered for this Learnership Program to email address email@example.com
Should you not get an answer inside 2 weeks of the end date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful