Data TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS LEARNERSHIP Program (ITBLP) APPLICATIONS INVITED FOR THE 2018 INTAKE
Closing Date: 30 August 2017
Dear Colleagues Leading organizations from the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and keeping money divisions, in association with the Belgium Campus, offer an ICT capability of an exclusive requirement to skilled South African adolescents. The ITBLP capability and related learning program is adjusted to the ICT aptitudes needs of the ICT and saving money ventures.
The learning program is comprehensive of the accompanying course modules:
Programming, Java, Computer Network and Security; Mainframe; Microsoft.net; Oracle; COBOL; Business Analysis, Project Management and Business Intelligence.
Students will toward the finish of the program, get a National Diploma in Information and Communication Technology Studies NQF Level 6. These structures a base for Learners to redesign their capability into a degree in future. The span of the Learnership is two years, including a year hypothetical learning and a year work environment learning. In the event that empty posts are accessible, work will be offered on fruitful fulfillment of the Program.
The ITBLP, supported by BANKSETA, MICT SETA, Business Connection, First National Bank, Gijima, Nedbank Ltd and the South African Reserve Bank offers restricted chances to candidates who fulfill the accompanying confirmation necessities:
- South Africans who have registered and who meet the base section necessities for advanced education as set out by the Department of Education, with above level 5 (C Higher Grade or B Lower Grade) go in Mathematics and English.
- Candidates may not be associated with some other examinations from 01 January 2018 and 31 December 2019
- Candidates may not right now be taking an interest or already have taken part in a Learnership Program.
- Candidates must examination and remain in the Gauteng Province for the span of the agreement.
- Candidates must experience screening evaluations.
- Candidates must have no terrible FICO assessment.
- Candidates must have no criminal record.
- Candidates must be South African native.
- Maths Literacy won’t be considered.
People with inabilities must give a restorative declaration affirming the idea of their handicap.
How to apply
To maintain a strategic distance from preclusion, please email your CV (not surpassing 3 pages) and ensured duplicates of their South African Identity records and Matric testament or most recent school results to email@example.com
On the off chance that you don’t get notification from us by 30 September 2017, please consider your application as unsuccessful.